[Evergreen-web-team] web sub domains

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 24 16:23:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net>wrote:

> Unless there is more discussion I will assume at this point I can work in
> that direction.  So, related question, do we want to look at the ideal
> scenario of popping up another wordpress page on the same server or should
> I look at a separate site and getting the domain pointed that way?

I spoke with Ben, and the upshot is that the decision depends on your
timing needs.  If you can wait a week or so, the main website should be
switched over to WP and we'll be either in a position to just set up a
redirect from the subdomain to the landing page for your conference, or to
enable WP multi-site.  If you need to put something up sooner, please go
ahead and set up your own server.

Regards,

Galen
--