[Evergreen-web-team] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] A couple patches for Server Installation Instructions

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Oct 10 11:18:51 EDT 2013

Absolutely, we have a bite sized list of things that need to be done we can
add those to for those with server access to fix.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Dan Scott <dan at coffeecode.net> wrote:

> Problems with broken links should also be reported to the Web Team (CCed)
> so that they can set up aliases for these URLs -- given that they are
> likely to have been bookmarked & indexed & linked to from lots of other
> locations (like third party "About Evergreen" pages, etc). Nothing wrong
> with changing the docs to point at the new URLs, but let's tackle the
> problem from multiple fronts.
>
> Does Piwik provide info about 404 pages so that we can correct URLs
> accordingly? I took a quick peek at http://webstats.evergreen-ils.org but
> didn't see anything relevant. Otherwise, combing through the Apache logs
> might be worthwhile.
>

> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM, Elliot Voris <evoris at slcconline.edu>wrote:
>
>>  I corrected a few links in the server installation instructions, after
>> opening a couple LP bugs:
>>
>>  https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1237781
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1237785
>>
>>  I think I'm starting to get the hang of the EG git workflow. For DIG
>> purposes, do people tend to push to working/<username> repos, or mostly
>> work through patches?
>>
>>  Thanks!
>>

>> Elliot J. Voris
>>
>> IT Director
>>
>> St. Louis Christian College
>>

>> evoris at slcconline.edu
>>
>> 314.837.6777 x1250

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,
York County Library System

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>