[Evergreen-web-team] web site

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Sep 19 07:49:29 EDT 2013

Hi Rogan,

I just wanted to point out that in the early days of the web team, Lori,
Jim and other members of the team worked on a document that identified
users and the functionality/content requirements for each user group.
This document was created during the long-range planning process that
included a survey of the community. You might find that you can pull
some content from there rather than starting something from scratch.

See:
Defining our users and requirements -
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:webplan:2011:section5_users
List of user stories -