[Evergreen-web-team] links

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Sep 20 09:13:11 EDT 2013

I've changed the links to a darker green on the web site to try to address
the accessibility issue Galen brought up.  Which tool were you using for
that?

As an FYI to others who might need to tweak, I didn't edit the underlying
CSS but used the update CSS tool in the theme options in Wordpress.  That
will make it easier to tweak and should carry over changes between theme
updates.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>