[Evergreen-web-team] [Nitty-gritty] Jetpack plugin installed

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 18 13:31:39 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've installed the Jetpack plugin [1], which adds a grab-bag of
features.  For now, I've enabled social media sharing links for posts.
 Jetpack can also be used for publishing posts to social networks, and
I believe Kathy's looking into this for Google+.

Jetpack also provides site stats hosted by wordpress.com, although
that's redundant since we have Piwiki running.  One feature that might
be interesting is allowing posts to be composed using Markdown; if
folks are interested in turning that on, please let me know.

To enable Jetpack, I've registered a wordpress.com account for us:
evergreenilsproject.  Please let me know if you need the credentials.

[1] http://jetpack.me/
[2] http://webstats.evergreen-ils.org

Regards,

galen