[Evergreen-web-team] Posting on evergreen-ils.org

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Feb 5 16:36:12 EST 2015

Hi Josh,

The release managers/maintainers have typically been responsible for
those announcements, but I think it would be great if somebody could
create one less thing for them to do. As long as it's okay with them
(dbwells, bshum and berick), I think it's a great idea. Do you have an
Evergreen WordPress account?

Kathy

On 02/05/2015 03:05 PM, Josh Stompro wrote:

> Hello Web Team, I noticed that there are no blog posts about the
> recent Evergreen/Opensrf releases on evergreen-ils.org.  I would like
> to help with this if help is wanted.  I could create the new release
> notices for the web site when they come out, to take some load off of
> the release managers and other busy people in the Evergreen community.
>
> Josh Stompro

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128