[Evergreen-web-team] Posting on evergreen-ils.org

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu Feb 5 20:58:40 EST 2015

Hello Kathy, I don't currently have an Evergreen Wordpress account.  Can someone here set me up with one.

I would also be fine with just doing the notices for point releases.  I'm thinking the release managers may have more to say for major releases.  Or maybe I'll just wait a day after a release to see if the release managers are going to take care of it.  I just hate to see no notice out there for so long.

Thanks
Josh