[Evergreen-web-team] Make it easier to find how to contribute on the Evergreen Web Site

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 13 15:46:13 EDT 2019

I apologize for getting to this thread so late as I've been out of the
office. I see that the source code is linked from the Evergreen Downloads
page (large icon on the evergreen-ils.org) home page, so what if the
description for that was changed from "Find Download files, install steps,
etc." to something like "Download installation files, find source code,
etc." ?

Also, maybe add a link to the source code to the Downloads dropdown menu
item?

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.