[Evergreen-web-team] august staff meeting

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Aug 20 19:54:17 EDT 2019

Good evening -

To recap what we talked about in the August staff meeting.

1. Megan has control of the HVAC system. If a zone of the library is too
hot or too cold and you think the system is malfunctioning, contact her.
2. We need to record the door count at night rather than in the morning in
case the electricity goes off at night and wipes out the data.
3. The self-check machine is scheduled to arrive on September 9.
4. Keep the work room door closed unless you are moving carts in and out.
5. The coffee machine takes quarters only. Be prepared to make change.
6. HQ staff will deliver our mail to us.
7. We can put passport applications in the mailbox.
8. Reinforce that passport applications are taken by appointment only and
there need to be at least three staff members here in order for an
appointment to be made. For the next week, it would be good to encourage
people to go to the Post Office or another branch.
9. Cybrarian can be accessed from all three circ stations.
10. We will continue to enter money in the Walkin account at the center
circ station. We'll see how that goes.
11. There are light switches in the hall to the lockers that you may turn
on to light your way to lockers and storage room and bathroom at night.
12. I'll be typing up new opening and closing procedures. We need to unlock
all patio doors in the morning and lock them again at night as well as turn
on and off the Clevertouch.

Here we go!

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO     63084
(636) 583-3224
ddisbro at scenicregional.org
[image: Image result for librarians rock]