[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Trying to build Evergreen on FC6=splat!

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 16:15:51 EST 2006

Merry Christmas, Gene!

You'll notice that
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_prerequisites_on_red_hat_fedora
explicitly says: "Here is some basic information, please join the
mailing list at http://open-ils.org/listserv.html and help improve
this documentation!"

This is another way of saying that that's the best we've got at the
moment. We're trying to flesh the generic instructions
(http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server_installation) out
with distribution-specific instructions. If you can help with Fedora,
that would be great! Otherwise, keep an eye on things; we'll
eventually get there. I'm working on the Gentoo and Ubuntu
instructions, personally, and have made a good deal of progress
(although I've been coasting for the last couple of weeks).

Dan