[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Tsearch2 error, setup instructions

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:16:29 EDT 2006

Interesting...

When I compiled JS::SM with libjs in a non-standard directory,
SpiderMonkey.so "remembered" the location of libjs.so even after the
intallation.  For example, if I ran 'ldd' against SpiderMonkey.so it would
show that it knew where libjs.so was.

Installling it is certainly the best option.. so i'll update the wiki to
suggest that.

Does this mean you have JS::SM installed and working?  Can you import
records?

-bill

billserickson at gmail.com
http://open-ils.org