[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: Build errors on Debian

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:27:43 EST 2006

I was running the autogen.sh directly.  It would execute fine, up unto
the org_tree_js.pl.

===bootstrap.conf===
# ----------------------------------------------------------
# bootstrap config file
# ----------------------------------------------------------
[bootstrap]

# location of the opensrf.xml config file
settings_config = /openils/conf/openils.xml

# log files directory
log_dir                         = /openils/var/log

## Log file is either a file name or syslog:<facility>
logfile                         = osrfysys.log
#logfile                                = syslog:local0

# defines the syslog facility for the activity log
actlog                          = activity.log
#actlog                         = syslog:local1

# log level
#debug                          = WARN
#debug                          = INFO
debug                           = DEBUG
#debug                          = INTERNAL

# the jabber login of the router (changing this will likely cause problems)
router_name                     = router

# all jabber domains we want our app to connect to
list:domains            = evergreen.mcmorrisfamily.net

# jabber login
username                                = juser

# jabber password
passwd                          = jpass

# if port is non-numeric (e.g. /tmp/mysock.sock) then we will attempt to
# connect to the specified string as a unix socket file
# This works with Chop Chop jabber only (opensrf custom jabber server)
port                                    = 5222

# --------------------------------------

# log file names
[logs]
debug                                   = debug.log
error                                   = error.log
transport                       = transport.log
message                         = message.log
method                          = method.log
trace                                   = trace.log
opac                                    = opac.log

It looks to me like $app isn't getting properly defined in
Application.pm.  I guess nobody had those issues there?

--Don