[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: Build errors on Debian

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:45:48 EST 2006

I was running the autogen.sh directly.  It would execute fine, up unto
> the org_tree_js.pl.

Heh.. I finally went back and read your previous email.. sorry 'bout that.
The config looks fine.. the next thing I would recommend is to check for
startup errors either in osrfsys.log or in the 'unix' logs (usually found in
/openil/var/log/*_unix.log).  It's also important for the
open-ils.storageapp to be configured to run in your
openils.xml config file (the section near the bottom with the host
configs).   If none of this helps, could you also send your
openils.xmlconfig along?

A lot has changed since Alpha, indeed...

-bill

===bootstrap.conf===

billserickson at gmail.com
http://open-ils.org