[OPEN-ILS-DEV] CVS ILS or Alpha ILS and startup.pl

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Mon May 22 13:04:03 EDT 2006

I am attempting to install evergreen on debian and have proceeded as far
as configuring apache2. I have been working with the ILS cvs branch so
far and I am just wondering which one I should be using?  There are
instructions for grabbing ILS or -r alpha ILS.  Which branch would the
developers prefer that testers use?  Could a note be added to
http://open-ils.org/cvs.html?

I have attempted to use this startup.pl for my apache config, it was
posted to the list on 1/25/2006, is this the current version?

#!/usr/bin/perl

use DBD::Pg;  # load this here if you are running the reporter
use strict;
use warnings;

#
# Extra Perl directories will vary by system and it may not be necessary
to load
# any extra Perl dirs.
#
use lib qw(
        /openils/lib/perl5
        /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i686-linux/Bundle
        /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i686-linux/Bundle
        /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/x86_64-linux/Bundle
        /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4
        /usr/lib/perl5/Bundle); # I added this

#
# Load the following lines if you are running the reporter
# OpenILS::WWW::Reporter
# qw( bootstrap_config, reporter_xml_config, reporter template dir )
#
use DBI;
use OpenSRF::System;
use OpenILS::WWW::Reporter qw(
        /openils/conf/reports_bootstrap.conf
        /openils/conf/reporter.example.xml
        /openils/var/reporter
        );

1;

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro               | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL Network Administrator | Mobile 701.371.3857