[OPEN-ILS-DEV] router@localhost/open-ils.storage IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!!

Harry Bochner Harry.Bochner at biogenidec.com
Mon Apr 2 15:11:44 EDT 2007

I'm still trying to get Evergreen 1.0.3.2 started correctly.
I no longer get any obvious errors on start-up, but when I
try to run autogen.sh, I get this:

Updating OrgTree
+ perl org_tree_js.pl ../conf/bootstrap.conf
  * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Session
Mess: Session Error
Mess: router at localhost/open-ils.storage IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!!
Loc.: 94 OpenSRF::Transport
Loc.: /var/www/openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport.pm

This makes me realize that I have log files and pid files for 4
opensrf services, but I don't see any sign of any open-ils services
running.

oils_ctl.sh caught my eye, but since it references a SIPServer.pm that
I can't find anywhere, that hasn't helped any.

Was osrf_ctl.sh supposed to start these services, or did I miss a step?
Or am I misunderstanding, and the error message means something else?

Thanks again for any help in straightening this out ...

--
Harry