[OPEN-ILS-DEV] router@localhost/open-ils.storage IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!!

David J. Fiander djfiander at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 2 16:21:45 EDT 2007

Well, the fact that there's no SIPServer.pm is probably easy.  It's a
separate module, and the guys don't include it in their documentation
anywhere.

Congratulations.  You're the first person that's got far enough along
to notice.

Right now, the SIP code is on sourceforge.net, under the "openncip"
project.  Check out the head of that project, and you'll have the
production code.  I'll have to spend some time actually doing some
release engineering, so this is simpler.

- David

--
David J. Fiander
Digital Services Librarian