[OPEN-ILS-DEV] RE: installing memcached on FC6

Natasha Stephan stephann at lindahall.org
Tue Apr 17 16:04:08 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,
I dunno if you're still out of the office, so I'll copy this to the list.

I haven't been able to find anything in the archives or on the DocuWiki about libncurses (which I am trying to install per your recommendation below).

I've done rpm -q and yum install with variations on the name (libncurses, libncursesw, libncurses5, libncurses-devel, etc.) but I get nothing.

I do have ncurses, and I'm now installing ncurses-devel.  Do you know if those will work?
Thanks,
Natasha