[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:16:06 EDT 2007

Hi Hennie:

Check the contents of /openils/lib/perl5 - you should find an OpenSRF
subdirectory containing Ex.pm, among others.

If it's there, ensure that the PERL5LIB environment variable include
/openils/lib/perl5 as one of its search directories.

If PERL5LIB is good, ensure that the ownership on /openils and every
file and subdirectory beneath specifies opensrf as the user and
opensrf as the group:

chown -R opensrf:opensrf /openils

Dan