[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:32:57 EDT 2007

Ah, and with regards to your original question about where OpenSRF
gets made and installed, it's one of the targets you choose way back
during "make config"; I choose "opensrf_all openils_all" as my
targets. If you didn't include opensrf_all, then that might explain
why the corresponding Perl modules never got installed under
/openils/lib/perl5/

Dan