[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Collection Development

Wilkening, Chris Chris.Wilkening at brodart.com
Mon Apr 30 15:15:08 EDT 2007

Hello, everyone.

The powers that be here at Brodart have decided we would like to get
involved in the collection development module. At this time, I will be
our contact here on this project.

Some ideas we came up with today would be developing an interface
between Evergreen and Brodart's Collection Development database. I'm
sure this could be modified to also include other Collection Development
resources, but we have an obvious bias on that subject. :-)

Is anyone specifically heading up this project, and where does it stand
at the moment?

I look forward to hearing back!

Christopher

Christopher Wilkening