[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Collection Development

arhyno at uwindsor.ca arhyno at uwindsor.ca
Mon Apr 30 23:20:31 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

There is a "Desiderata" piece to the work going in acq/ser with OFBiz. The
idea is that it will be a sort of rolling catalogue of materials that are
either on order and/or represent potential items to be ordered. I used a
system like this in a previous life and found it was invaluable for
automatically calculating different spending scenarios for those, like me,
who tended to want far more materials than their budget could sustain. Can
you provide some more details on the type of interface you have in mind?

art