[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: [open-ils-commits] r7663 - trunk/Open-ILS/xul/staff_client/server/locale/en-US

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:25:00 EDT 2007

> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XUL_Tutorial:Property_Files
> clearly shows upper-case $S being used, and that's what I've used in
> previous commits (and testing with the built-in chrome
> stringbundleset/stringbundle interface showed that it worked). Are you
> sure you want to use lower-case here?

Hrm, you're right.  I just did that because the sprintf implementation
we were using didn't work with %S, thinking it was the same standard.
Maybe we should make it case-insensitive in this case?  Should we
disallow extra sprintf-isms and just support the Mozilla syntax?

> "My idea of a vacation != other people's idea of a vacation",

:D

-- Jason
http://esilibrary.com/