[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Demo staff client install

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:58:55 EDT 2007

Hi Pam:

The demo accounts you've used above are only for the PAC.  For the
staff client, there is around 500 users you can choose from, listed at
http://www.open-ils.org/downloads/demo_users.txt.  Basically, each
PINES library had 2 users set up (an admin and a staff).

All the users listed in the above file use the same password, demo123.
 Note that it's possible that some passwords may've been changed, and
there is not (yet) an automatic reset mechanism... So, if 1 user
doesn't work, you may wish to consider trying a different one.

If you run in to trouble, don't hesitate to contact the list again!

Sincerely Yours,

--Don McMorris