[OPEN-ILS-DEV] online demo servers

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 07:07:29 EDT 2007

Hey all,

Since being met with some memory problems, I'm seeking an alternative to testing the staff client.  The how-to-guide suggests using the server address as demo.gapines.org.  That's fine.

But when it comes the log in in part, there is a problem. I keep getting an error.  The user names don't seem to work and the error message keeps appearing several times even after it is cancelled.  It's now the infamous 'Fix Me' screen.  I hate it. :) ...check out the screen shot.

he guide is for the beta release, but the download gives just the regular staff client.  The cvs area isn't working right now.  I wanted to check to see if the beta download is there.  The setting up the staff client page isn't loading as well, so I can't get the user names to test at this point.

-Is there at present a working user name and password I can use to set up the staff client?
-Are they other demo servers i can connect to with suitable login and password and still be able to test the client ?

thanks

Noel Goodman - University of Guyana

Image by FlamingText.com