[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: settings-tester.pl

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:34:34 EST 2007

On Dec 1, 2007 12:40 PM, Ben Ostrowsky <benostrowsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> 112a113,116
> >       if (!$db_pw) {
> >               $db_pw = $database->findvalue("./password");
> >       }
> >

> This catches the opensrf.xml section in which the password is in a
> <password> element rather than a <pw> element.

Neither open-ils.storage nor open-ils.cstore use the <password>
element.  The general <reporter> section does as of 1.2, but I have
changed that in trunk to match the other services' use of <pw>.  I've
also added a deprecation note to settings tester, along with a variant
of the patch you suggested.  Check out the newest version from trunk
and see if that works for you?