[OPEN-ILS-DEV] no directory: /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/Bundle/

Grace Liu gyliu86 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:45:11 EST 2007

Hi all,

I installed apache 2.2 using package for the openils server according to the
instruction. When config the startup.pl file, there is a line:
use lib qw( /openils/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/Bundle/
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/Bundle/ );

However, the system does not contain the directory
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/Bundle/. Can anyone tell me what files should in
the folder and is it necessary to add this directory which does not exist in
this apache package?

Regards,
Grace