[OPEN-ILS-DEV] no directory: /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/Bundle/

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 08:30:01 EST 2007

On 2/6/07, Grace Liu <gyliu86 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I installed apache 2.2 using package for the openils server according to
> the
> instruction. When config the startup.pl file, there is a line:
> use lib qw( /openils/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/Bundle/
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/Bundle/ );
>
> However, the system does not contain the directory
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/Bundle/. Can anyone tell me what files should in
> the folder and is it necessary to add this directory which does not exist
> in
> this apache package?

The "use lib" statement in startup.pl is used to make sure Apache can find
the mod_perl and ILS modules.  Some systems put the mod_perl modules in the
directory you mentioned.  If that directory doesn't exist on your system,
you can remove that part of the "use" line.  As far as mod_perl is
concerned, if Apache can find Apache2.pm, it should be happy.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson
PINES Systems Developer