[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installaion Help Please

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 23:42:40 EST 2007

On 2/7/07, Eric Lesage <lesagee at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Cory Fuchs wrote:
>
> > Any hiccups or advice for installing OpenILS on Gentoo that you would
> > like to pass along?
>
> Hi,
>
> I did a portage overlay for evergreen 1.0.1 a few weeks ago. You might try
> starting from there, it could save you some time. It's at
> <http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~lesagee/openils>. Note that it uses regular
> system directories instead of /openils.

Eric, if you're interested in updating your ebuild, I've just now
pushed out another build, 1.0.2, which is what PINES is currently
running on.  Lots of bug fixes and a few small feature additions.  You
can find the tarball at the usual place, http://open-ils.org/cvs.html
.

In related news, ibiblio is now mirroring our downloads directory at

 http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/open-ils/
 ftp://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/open-ils/
 rsync://mirrors.ibiblio.org::open-ils/

Thanks to everyone at ibiblio, and thank you Eric for your support!

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development
Database Developer
http://open-ils.org