[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installaion Help Please

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 7 22:23:15 EST 2007

> The staff client needs to be run as root for now, until the client's code is changed not to store its config in the system directories.

Eric, try the version from CVS HEAD when you get a chance.  It's
defaulting to a user chrome directory now (should be in ~/.pines) and
seems to work.

I'll need to come up with some migration code to handle settings
already in the xulrunner chrome directory, and talk with library IT
folks in PINES before I'd feel comfortable pushing that to stable.

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge
GPLS -- PINES Development