SPAM: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Debian version/GCC version

Grace Liu gyliu86 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 09:11:47 EST 2007

Hi Bill,

I think the different CPUs between us might cause this difference. Mine is 32 bit and yours are 64 bit. For my machine, an integer is 32 bit, thus for 64 bit data type, I should clearly let compiler know, so it is off64_t. But your machine, an integer is 64bit, the off_t is already 64bit and no need to define the __USE_LARGEFILE64. I think maybe it is the reason why we have difference. But this error message is annoying although I made it disappear as I changed the apr file, not use configuration settings, and hope this does not cause other problem.

ThanksGrace

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:41:16 -0500From: billserickson at gmail.comTo: open-ils-dev at list.georgialibraries.orgSubject: Re: SPAM: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Debian version/GCC version