[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh problems

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 13:52:22 EST 2007

On 1/4/07, Doug Kennedy <Doug.Kennedy at noaa.gov> wrote:

My first hunch would be that the IDL is not defined in the
openils.xmlconfig file.  There should be something along the lines of
the following in
the <default> config chunk:

<IDL>/openils/conf/fm_IDL.xml</IDL>

This was only recently added (along with some other config items) to the
openils.xml.example file in CVS.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson