[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Gentoo/portage tree for evergreen

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:13:01 EST 2007

This email might show up twice; I apologize.

On 1/8/07, Zbigniew Bomert OP <zbomert at dominikanie.pl> wrote:
>         "message":"Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
>         [
>                 nsIFile.create
>         ]

What this looks like to me is a OS-level permission issue.  Rather
than write to the user's Mozilla profile directory (which is the more
correct thing to do; I'm just loathe to change it right now), the
staff client needs write access to its own chrome directory.

Where this ends up differs from system to system, but the directory
structure will look something like this:
chrome/open_ils_staff_client/content/conf/

Workstation registration will create a file in that directory called ws_info

Let me know if that helps!

--
Jason Etheridge
GPLS -- PINES Development