[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Greetings, mirror?

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 16:15:30 EST 2007

Thanks for the interest Cristobal!
I'm sure the PINES staff is enjoying their 3-day weekend, and one of
them should chime later in the week (Tuesday or after).

Evergreen is, for now, mostly maintained and developed by a group
within the Public Information Network for Electronic Services (PINES)
staff of the Georgia Public Library Service (GPLS).  Being a division
of the GA State University system, they work on a 9-5 M-F schedule ;)

Again, thanks for the interest!
--Don