[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: MARC::Record on CPAN

Edward Summers ehs at pobox.com
Tue Jan 16 15:52:56 EST 2007

On Jan 16, 2007, at 3:16 PM, moregan at flr.follett.com wrote:
> Given that I haven't put in the time that I expected into
> MARC::Record, what you suggest makes sense.  I had not intented to
> become a brick wall.

I know you didn't. We're all just busy. I have been getting emails
off and on for 2 years about it, and I finally got to a breaking
point of sorts.

> Are you yourself happy with the latest 1.x?   I have not given it a
> lot of exercise.

Honestly, I don't use it very much these days since I'm working in
other languages. But others that I know and respect are using the
version in CVS heavily. My aim was actually to get Mike Rylander at
esilibrary.com to maintain the module.

Would you be open to that? MikeR?

//Ed