[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: Fwd: Module update for MARC::Record

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:24:31 EST 2007

On 1/18/07, Anne Highsmith <AHIGHSMI at lib-gw.tamu.edu> wrote:
> There's a MARC::Record version with Unicode support that Ed Summers
> developed for us and gave the version number 2.0. We've been using it
> for quite a while. Might the latest, greatest need a 2.0.1 or something
> higher, perhaps?

I was unaware of another numbered version out there (that doesn't
surprise me).  Not that it's a problem, of course, but I sure don't
want to go stepping on toes with my first upload. ;)  The main point
is for the version to end in .0, in my mind.

Ed, I assume that stuff is in CVS?

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development
Database Developer