[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Offline mode error fixed but...

Pseudo Admin sayanslib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:01:31 EDT 2007

Jason,

thank you!

I replaced the files on my local installation and the Offline interface
seems to work fine, no more errors

But, (sorry if I am spoiling your vacation)  a different error  occurs
right after logging in at the staff client,  system hangs after clicking OK
button (same error for both 1.0.6.3 and 1.1.5)

Hostname; Status ; Version ;  all OK
Workstation recognized

Error message:

Error: File not found: lib/OpenILS/data.js

I downloaded the file from svn source repository and replaced the files on
my local installation, then I rebuild my staff client. Did I do it right?

Mon

Message: 3