[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Offline mode error fixed but...

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:32:51 EDT 2007

On 7/2/07, Pseudo Admin <sayanslib at gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the file from svn source repository and replaced the files on
> my local installation, then I rebuild my staff client. Did I do it right?

I think so.  Do you get an error if you try to log into
demo.gapines.org (try user wgrl-hq-demo-admin with password demo123)
with your modified staff client?  You'll need to give it a certain
build ID for this test or otherwise demo won't talk to you:

make STAFF_CLIENT_BUILD_ID=sc_v100_rc2

Let me know if that works, and either way it'll help point me in the
right direction.

Thanks!

-- Jason