[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Offline mode error fixed, thanks!

Pseudo Admin sayanslib at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:50:36 EDT 2007

Jason,

Thanks! It works!

After building a staff client for demo.gapines.org I tested it with the
supplied user and password and I was delighted that everything worked.

I realized that something may be wrong with my server or on the way I built
my staff client. So I rebuilt my client being extra careful this time. Now
everything works, no errors.

Looks like I missed a critical step before, it seems I copied the "server"
directory from the staff_client directory not from the build subdirectory.

Anyway, I am happy to say that everything is OK with the staff client and
Offline interface.

Thank you once again and sorry for the troubles :)

Mon