[OPEN-ILS-DEV] dokuwiki change emails, not receiving

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Mon Jul 2 17:53:21 EDT 2007

I think that my email forwarder decided to start blocking servers with
no reverse DNS setup and/or invalid helo's sometime after Apr 23rd,
before which they forwarded everything.   I changed email addresses to
one I have more control over and now I can receive the updates.  Sorry
to waste time with this.
Josh

--
Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro               | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139