[OPEN-ILS-DEV] "WARNING: there is no transaction in progress"

Sperr, Edwin sperr at nelinet.net
Fri Jul 6 16:48:30 EDT 2007

So when I start up OpenILS, all seems sell, but a little later I get the
following from the standard out:

WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress

And so on

I can do cataloging-type transactions just fine.  Haven't tried any circ
functions yet. How worried do I need to be about this?

Thanks!

Ed Sperr
Digital Services Consultant
NELINET, Inc.
153 Cordaville Rd. Suite 200  Southborough, MA
(508) 597-1931  |  (800) 635-4638 x1931