[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OPAC configurations/skins/themes, etc

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Mon Jul 9 13:17:29 EDT 2007

Hi all.

Now that I am reasonably successfully running an ebooks database, I'd
like to start customizing my displays, please.

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:customizations:opac
is yet to be written, sigh ;{. Can anyone get me started on making
http://tamarak.wlu.ca looking more like http://library.wlu.ca,
please?

I currently have Laurier only e-holdings loaded, but laurier is part of
a 3-University consortium, and I'd like to load their data as well, with
the ability to differentiate. Is there a primer for setting up the
various library controls so I can search any/all of the three of us? and
how do I set which library has what?

Also, how can I change the default tile list search result display so
that clickable URL's are displayed there?

phew.. don't you wish I'd quit back when we couldn't quite get this
running???

don