[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Perl module package declarations

Peter Newman Peter.Newman at cdu.edu.au
Fri Jul 13 00:46:37 EDT 2007

Thanks Bill  - I discovered that and have already incorporated it into
some developmental RPMs for fc6

If you have access to a fc6 system you can see this by installing these
source rpms
http://www2.darlug.org/BlackFriday/devel/fedora/6/SRPMS/
and then "rpmbuild -bb SPEC/Evergreen-ILS.spec" does the complete build

there are still problems with perl package declarations though for
Evergreen-ILS but OpenSRF installs cleanly and seems good.

P.