[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: Move strings from xul/chrome/content/main/*.xul into lang.dtd

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:50:52 EDT 2007

Hi:

Taking this one step at a time, I'll move the remaining hard-coded
strings from main/*.xul into lang.dtd.

I've also followed the same ${locale} approach for the remote XUL
files rather than having the en-US hard-coded into the XUL files
themselves -- although at the moment we don't really have a good way
of serving up a different locale anyways. Accordingly, I've included a
modification to eg_vhost.conf.

lang.dtd is getting very big. To try to make it a bit easier to work
with, I've sorted the bulk of the UI entity definitions as seemed to
be the general intent (a few had fallen out of order) so the diffs in
this patch are a little more than absolutely necessary; sorry about
that.

If someone could eyeball & test this before committing, it would be
greatly appreciated. I ran into some problems trying to run the staff
client this evening against a clean SVN trunk, but at least got the
same errors after applying my patch (basically, authentication is
failing for me at the moment... sigh).

Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1 By making a contribution to this
project, I certify that:
(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I have
the right to submit it under the open source license indicated in the
file; or
(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best of
my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source license and
I have the right under that license to submit that work with
modifications, whether created in whole or in part by me, under the
same open source license (unless I am permitted to submit under a
different license), as indicated in the file; or
(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other person
who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified it; and
(d) In the case of each of (a), (b), or (c), I understand and agree
that this project and the contribution are public and that a record of
the contribution (including all personal information I submit with it,
including my sign-off) is maintained indefinitely and may be
redistributed consistent with this project or the open source license
indicated in the file.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University