[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Install 1.2 rc2, can not Finalize the OPAC

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Jul 31 10:57:13 EDT 2007

Michael,

I had a similar problem at the same point, when I was using only 256 MB of
RAM.  When I upgraded the memory, the problem spontaneously went away.  This
may not be your problem, but if you've got an extra stick of memory sitting
around somewhere, it might be worth a shot.

Also, Dan raised a good point about bootstrap.conf not being in there.
Might want to check that out before the memory, particularly if you'd have
to go out and buy some.

Karen

  _____