[OPEN-ILS-DEV] openils.xml question

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Wed Jun 6 06:24:24 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I am attempting an install of Evergreen-ILS-1.0.5.2 on Ubuntu 7.04
(unable to get beyond the startup errors in Debian 4.0 (Etch))

I refer to the Wiki for Ubuntu 7.04:

http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_on_ubuntu_7.04

In the instructions that specifies the following:

Edit openils.xml (*in 1.0.x*) or opensrf.xml (*in 1.1.x*)

    *
      In each <database> node, change the settings as appropriate:

      <database>
        <driver>Pg</driver>
        <host>eg-server</host>
        <port>5432</port>
        <name>evergreen</name>
        <user>evergreen</user>
        <password>everPass</password>
      </database>

end quote>

Should I change all references of <driver>pgsql</driver> to
<driver>Pg</driver> in  <open-ils.cstore> and <open-ils.reporter-store>
? Or should they stay as is ?

Regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.