[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Ubuntu 7.04 Apache2 don't start

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:44:18 EDT 2007

Hennie,

I was working under the assumption that these Apache errors were happening even before Evergreen had been started.  Please let us know if that is not the case, and if so, also whether or not Apache works fine when running alone.  You can do a basic test of Apache with this link, substituting your own machine name of course where it says 'eg-server.localdomain':

http://eg-server.localdomain/opac/extras/slimpac/start.html

DW

>>> Bill Ott <bott at grpl.org> 6/6/2007 9:23 AM >>>
I wish I took better notes, but I know I've experienced this error
combination before.  It was indeed an Evergreen problem and not with
Apache.

Have you verified that all the openils/srf apps are starting?  I believe
I also received errors in /var/log/messages, but then again, I install
everything so much differently than everyone else it seems.