[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Disk space requirements?

Sperr, Edwin sperr at nelinet.net
Thu Jun 7 15:41:02 EDT 2007

Sorry if I missed this somewhere in the docs...

I'm planning on doing a clean Ubuntu/evergreen install, according to the
instructions at
(http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_on_ubuntu
_7.04).

As this will be on a virtual machine, I'd like to get the disk size
dialed-in to Goldilocks size (not too large, not too small, but just
right).  Any pointers for how much room such an install would run to
(along with space for a few hundred thousand bib records)?

Thanks!

Ed Sperr
Digital Services Consultant
NELINET, Inc.
153 Cordaville Rd. Suite 200  Southborough, MA
(508) 597-1931  |  (800) 635-4638 x1931