[OPEN-ILS-DEV] C nits: osrf_chat.c (handling of s2sport)

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Sun Jun 10 18:42:40 EDT 2007

In osrfNewChatServer() we accept a s2sport parameter and use it to
populate the corresponding member in the new osrfChatServer.

Later, when we call osrfChatServerConnect(), we pass another s2sport
parameter, which overlays the value assigned previously.  As a result,
the s2sport passed to osrfNewChatServer() never actually gets used for
anything.

I propose that we should pass a s2sport parameter to one function or
the other, but not to both.  I don't have strong opinions on which
way to go, but we might well want to treat s2sport and port the same,
for the sake of consistency.  Currently we don't pass a port parameter
to osrfNewChatServer(), only to osrfChatServerConnect().

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/aargh/