[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installed evergreen OAPC killed moodle on same web server

John Nowlin JNowlin at cclaflorida.org
Thu Jun 14 13:52:57 EDT 2007

I just finished installing evergreen on my test Ubuntu box and now my
http://localhost/moodle to access moodle (and /myphpadmin etc). I had a
feeling that the changes being made to apache2 was going to kill my
moodle access, but I am to new at Linux to know exactly which of the
configuration changes I can undo or change to return access to /moodle
and /myphpadmin. Can you please point me to the documentation that
describes what change I need to make.

thanks

john

John Nowlin