[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installed evergreen OAPC killed moodle onsame webserver

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Jun 18 16:27:39 EDT 2007

John,

You have the right idea in making another virtual host on a different port.  It allows good separation of the "servers," but it isn't always necessary.

For your current problem, it looks like there is a simple error in an Alias directive in eg.conf.  You have a line that says:

Alias /moodle/ "/var/www/moodle"

So you are gobbling up the trailing slash but not replacing it.  I would remove the slash on the first argument so the line will read:

Alias /moodle /var/www/moodle

(I am pretty sure you don't need the quotes either, though they seem to not hurt).

In making this suggestion, I am in no way verifying that everything else is totally right (I stopped looking when I saw this :) )

Good luck,
DW